Councillors have recently supported local good causes through East Lindsey District Council’s ‘Councillor Community Grants’ scheme.
The grants awarded include:
• Horncastle Councillors Richard Avison, Fiona Martin and Sandra Campbell-Wardman have awarded £150 to The Over-50s Youth Club for branding fees.
• Roughton Councillor William Gray has awarded £499 to Minting, Gautby and District Heritage Society to help purchase a new projector.
• Halton Holegate Councillor Jim Swanson has awarded £200 to East Kirkby Parish Council to help purchase an information board.
• Woodhall Spa Councillor Craig Leyland has awarded £350 to Woodhall Spa Parish Council to help purchase and install a Tommy sculpture.
• Horncastle Councillors Richard Avison, Sandra Campbell-Ward and Fiona Martin have awarded £720 to Horncastle Adult ED to help purchase equipment.
• Halton Holegate Councillor Jim Swanson has awarded £150 to the Joseph Clarey Charity to help purchase a replacement gate.
• Roughton Councillor William Gray has awarded £565 to Haltham Parish Meeting to help with costs for their ‘Village Green Project’ and to help fund LALC training access for Parish Members.
• Halton Holegate Councillor Jim Swanson has awarded £132 to Toynton Village Hall Management Committee to help replace the flat roof.
• Coningsby & Mareham Councillor Stan Avison has awarded £250 to Tattershall Village Hall to help purchase an electric hand dryer for the village hall.
• Halton Holegate Councillor Jim Swanson has awarded £218 to St Helens Church to help purchase some tables.