Situated on the outskirts of the ever popular and sought after market town of Horncastle is this well appointed and immaculately presented two double bedroom detached park home benefiting from off-road parking for multiple vehicles, en-suite to the master and a modern kitchen suite.
Situated on the outskirts of the ever popular and sought after market town of Horncastle is this well appointed and immaculately presented two double bedroom detached park home benefiting from off-road parking for multiple vehicles, en-suite to the master, modern kitchen suite with a variety of integral appliances and ease of access to a wide range of amenities, schooling and transport links. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Hall, Lounge/Diner, Kitchen, Two Bedrooms with En-suite to the Master and a Bathroom. Early and internal viewing is highly advised to avoid disappointment.
With double glazed side entrance door, wall mounted panel radiator, two storage cupboards and access to the further accommodation.
Lounge / Diner 19' 7" max x 18' 9" max ( 5.97m max x 5.71m max )
A spacious, light and airy reception room having two double glazed windows to the front aspect, two wall mounted panel radiator, TV and power points, a feature electric fireplace and ample space for a dining table and chairs.
Kitchen 9' 3" x 13' 3" ( 2.82m x 4.04m )
Being fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer and integrated appliances including an oven, four burner gas hob with extractor hood, washing machine, dishwasher, fridge and freezer; complete with tiled splashbacks, central heating boiler and a double glazed window and door to the side aspect leading out to the exterior
Bedroom One 9' 5" x 10' 6" ( 2.87m x 3.20m )
Having a double glazed window to the side aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, TV point, walk-in wardrobe with wall mounted panel radiator and shelving and a door leading into:-
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, vanity wash hand basin and a shower cubicle; complete with an obscure double glazed window to the side aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, extractor fan and part tiled walls.
Bedroom Two 9' 4" x 10' 4" ( 2.84m x 3.15m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, TV point and fitted wardrobes.
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and a panelled bath; complete with part tiled walls, wall mounted panel radiator, extractor fan and a double glazed window to the side aspect.
To one side of the property there is a lawned area and the other is low maintenance being laid to gravel providing off-road parking for multiple cars whilst benefiting from a metal storage shed and outside power points.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.