Popular 'Greenacres Park', on the outskirts of the Historic Town of Horncastle, occupying a pleasant edge of Town position, close to countryside, viewing essential - 2 Bed Park Home, with Dual aspect Lounge/Diner, Fitted Kitchen & Integrated Appliances & 3 piece Bathroom - Ready to move into today!
Situated on the popular 'Greenacres Park', on the outskirts of the historic Lincolnshire Wolds Market Town of Horncastle, offering a pleasant vista beyond the park itself, William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this immaculately presented 40' x 20' 'regency' Park Home by omar, which has the benefit of lpg Central Heating & Double Glazing as stated. The accommodation itself comprises of 2 Bedrooms, an 'L' shaped dual aspect Lounge/Diner, well proportioned Kitchen with integrated appliances & 3 piece Bathroom. Externally, the Park Home has a Parking Provision, pathways for ease of access & lawned garden areas. Offered for sale with No Upward Chain, Ready To Move Into and equipped as seen, an early viewing is highly recommended. For further details or to book a viewing call William H Brown today on .
Open Plan Lounge / Diner
Lounge 14' 2" x 10' 11" ( 4.32m x 3.33m )
A triple aspect room, benefiting from a vaulted ceiling, creating a real air of spaciousness, the room really enjoys a good amount of natural light on account of the 3 double glazed bow windows which are set to 2 elevations, double glazed 'French' doors allowing additional natural light and the double glazed access door which has inset opaque coloured leaded panels. Having 3 radiators, inset spot lights, open access into the inner hallway area and also open access into;
Dining Area 9' 9" x 10' 3" ( 2.97m x 3.12m )
Kitchen 10' 2" x 9' 8" ( 3.10m x 2.95m )
Which again has a real air of spaciousness on account of the vaulted ceiling and inset ceiling spot lights. Fitted with a good range of cream 'Shaker' style kitchen units comprising of wall, base and drawer units, with an electric oven, with a 4 ring Gas hob over and an extractor above, white ceramic inset sink with mixer taps over, complimentary work top areas and tiled splash backs, double glazed window allowing for natural light, integrated Fridge/Freezer, integrated Dishwasher and space for a washing machine. The Kitchen area also has practical tiled flooring and has a useful store cupboard facility, a wall mounted boiler and ample space for additional storage. A door leads from the Kitchen into;
which has a radiator, vaulted ceiling inset ceiling spot lights and doors to;
Bedroom 1 10' 3" x 11' 10" ( 3.12m x 3.61m )
With a double glazed bow window, vaulted ceiling with inset ceiling spotlights creating an air of spaciousness, a radiator and fitted Bedroom furniture comprising of wardrobes, over bed storage cupboard creating a bed recess, with a double bed incorporated therein.
Bedroom 2 10' 2" x 9' 8" ( 3.10m x 2.95m )
With a double glazed bow window, vaulted ceiling with inset ceiling spotlights creating an air of spaciousness, radiator and fitted Bedroom furniture comprising of wardrobes, over bed storage cupboard creating a bed recess, with a double bed incorporated therein.
Is fitted with a stylish white 3 piece suite comprising of a panelled Bath, with Shower mixer taps over and a courtesy shower screen, inset wash hand basin with useful vanity cupboard below, low flush WC, chrome 'ladder' style radiator, matching tiled floor and splash backs, extractor, double glazed opaque window and a vaulted ceiling with inset ceiling spot lights creating a real air of space.
Having Gardens which are predominantly laid to lawn and paved parking facilities.
Please follow the link below which will provide a useful source of information relating to the local area.
Please contact the branch for further information relating to pitch fees, site rules, criteria etc.
The Park Home is being sold equipped with furnishings as seen.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.