Warning over potentially dangerous fridge

The fridge being removed from the Horncastle News offices by Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue crewmembers yesterday (Thursday)
The fridge being removed from the Horncastle News offices by Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue crewmembers yesterday (Thursday)

A potentially dangerous fridge has been taken from outside a Horncastle business.

The unit was removed from the Horncastle News office yesterday (Wednesday), after it was found to leaking ammonia, and left on private land outside.

However, at some point during the day it has been removed from the site.

The fridge is an Electrolux 212.

The item should not be left in a property and under no circumstances should be switched on.

Anyone who believes they know where the item could be is advised to call police on the 101 number.