Flash floods caused chaos in Horncastle on Thursday afternoon.
Heavy rainfall at around 3pm affected homes and businesses across the town,
Myers Bakery and The Thatch (Kings Head) were flooded, traffic ground to a halt at the crossroads linking Boston Road and Spilsby Road as the water rose up through drain covers.
Water entered Harpers Bar and the Prospect Street was closed to traffic and several properties appeared to be flooded.
The Mark Avenue and Accommodation Road area was also badly affected.
More updates as we have them.
Many thanks to reader Chris Morley for the video.
- CRICKET: Sri Lankan stars impress for Woodhall Spa - at the double
- UPDATED BREAKING NEWS: RAF Coningsby jets scrambled to help with Pakistani passenger plane incident - two arrests made
- VIDEO: WOOLWICH MURDER INVESTIGATION: Police raid Lincolnshire home
- Motorist fined for speeding offence
- BREAKING NEWS: Lorry leaves B1191 between Horncastle and Woodhall Spa
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Horncastle
Saturday 25 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 6 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: North west