THE case of a Coningsby woman accused of stealing almost £30,000 from the village pre-school she worked at has been adjourned for a second time.
Tracey Clark, 43, of Ingham Road, Coningsby is facing three charges of theft from Jacdor Community Pre School in School Lane.
Mrs Clark’s first charge is for stealing £15,391.14, the second for £5,316.36 and the third for £8,360.30.
The thefts allegedly took place between January 1 2009 and August 1 2011.
She appeared Skegness Magistrates’ Court last Thursday, July 12, and is expected to reappear next Thursday, July 26.
Mrs Clark has not yet made a plea.
- CRICKET: Sri Lankan stars impress for Woodhall Spa - at the double
- Motorist fined for speeding offence
- VIDEO: WOOLWICH MURDER INVESTIGATION: Police raid Lincolnshire home
- Emotional return for airmen to RAF Coningsby
- OFFER: Free Sunglasses at Original Factory Shop in Spilsby, Mablethorpe and Horncastle
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Horncastle
Thursday 23 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 9 C
Wind Speed: 26 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 5 C to 10 C
Wind Speed: 31 mph
Wind direction: North