THE trial date for the tenants of a Kirkby on Bain poultry unit has been put back until next year.
Moy Park was due to to face a seven-day trial starting on June 26 after the company pleaded not guilty to allowing smells to emanate beyond permitted levels at Heal Poultry Unit in Wellsyke Lane.
The company is facing two charges of failing to ensure that activities at the site were free from smells at levels likely to cause annoyance off the premises.
Moy Park is also accused of failing to implement measures to prevent or minimise the smells.
The alleged offences took place between July 2009 and January 2011.
The trial is now scheduled to begin on February 14
- CRICKET: Sri Lankan stars impress for Woodhall Spa - at the double
- UPDATED BREAKING NEWS: RAF Coningsby jets scrambled to help with Pakistani passenger plane incident - two arrests made
- VIDEO: WOOLWICH MURDER INVESTIGATION: Police raid Lincolnshire home
- Motorist fined for speeding offence
- BREAKING NEWS: Lorry leaves B1191 between Horncastle and Woodhall Spa
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Horncastle
Saturday 25 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 6 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: North west