A New York man has been fined £200 after being found guilty of driving without due care and attention.
Clive Vincent Shaw,(49) of Whaley Farm, Mill Lane, committed the offence in Castle Lane, Coningsby, last July.
He appeared before Skegness Magistrates and was also ordered to pay a victim surcharge of £15.
- CRICKET: Sri Lankan stars impress for Woodhall Spa - at the double
- UPDATED BREAKING NEWS: RAF Coningsby jets scrambled to help with Pakistani passenger plane incident - two arrests made
- VIDEO: WOOLWICH MURDER INVESTIGATION: Police raid Lincolnshire home
- Motorist fined for speeding offence
- BREAKING NEWS: Lorry leaves B1191 between Horncastle and Woodhall Spa
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Horncastle
Saturday 25 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 6 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: North west