The Woodhall Spa Hotel, which was closed by flooding earlier in the year, is set to enjoy a new lease of life.
The 25-bedroom hotel has been bought by owners of the nearby Dower House Hotel who are promising a major refurbishment over the next six months.
Work should start by the end of this month and is expected to be completed early next year.
The new owners plan to create 40 new jobs.
The full story will appear in next week’s Horncastle News, along with the reaction of Woodhall Spa councillor Craig Leyland.
Don’t forget to get your copy!
- CRICKET: Sri Lankan stars impress for Woodhall Spa - at the double
- UPDATED BREAKING NEWS: RAF Coningsby jets scrambled to help with Pakistani passenger plane incident - two arrests made
- VIDEO: WOOLWICH MURDER INVESTIGATION: Police raid Lincolnshire home
- BREAKING NEWS: Lorry leaves B1191 between Horncastle and Woodhall Spa
- Motorist fined for speeding offence
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Horncastle
Saturday 25 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 6 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: North west