NOSTALGIA: Wragby in the 60s

Nostalgia 1963 A158 Wragby
Nostalgia 1963 A158 Wragby

This second photo was taken by John Edwards 50 years after the picture on the left.

He took the photo from the roof of the Turnor Arms Hotel in 1967 when it was being re-slated.

Petrol was dispensed through the pumps but in 1913 it was only sold from cans.

In later years petrol was not allowed to be sold across the public footpath and the garage closed.