Civic Society aims for new members
HORNCASTLE Civic Society could turn to the town’s market to attract new members.
The Society is considering organising a stall to promote its activities.
At a recent meeting, members decided to delay a decision but are looking to put together information which would make an interesting display.
Plans for a possible “Blue Plaque Trail” in Horncastle were discussed along with an outing to Lincoln Guild Hall tomorrow (Thursday) evening.
Sheila Jonkers gave an enjoyable talk on “Living With The Romans”.
The Society is also due to meet tonight (Wednesday) at the Admiral Rodney Hotel.
- UPDATED BREAKING NEWS: RAF Coningsby jets scrambled to help with Pakistani passenger plane incident - two arrests made
- CRICKET: Sri Lankan stars impress for Woodhall Spa - at the double
- BREAKING NEWS: Lorry leaves B1191 between Horncastle and Woodhall Spa
- VIDEO: WOOLWICH MURDER INVESTIGATION: Police raid Lincolnshire home
- Motorist fined for speeding offence
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Horncastle
Saturday 25 May 2013
Temperature: 6 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 13 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 6 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 10 mph
Wind direction: North west