Big screen back at Stanhope Hall
ORGANISERS of the first ever big screen presentation at Horncastle’s Stanhope Hall were so delighted, they have organised three more shows.
A performance of “The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel” proved to be popular and it is hoped future screenings of “The Artist” (August 22), “Fishing In The Yemen” (September 21) and “The Dictator” (October 5) will be just as successful.
Tickets are £3 in advance from the booking office at Houldens, High Street, or £4 on the door.
Doors open at 7pm and refreshments are available, along with a licensed bar.
The big screen has been funded by grants from the Big Lottery Awards.
- UPDATED BREAKING NEWS: RAF Coningsby jets scrambled to help with Pakistani passenger plane incident - two arrests made
- CRICKET: Sri Lankan stars impress for Woodhall Spa - at the double
- BREAKING NEWS: Lorry leaves B1191 between Horncastle and Woodhall Spa
- VIDEO: WOOLWICH MURDER INVESTIGATION: Police raid Lincolnshire home
- Motorist fined for speeding offence
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Horncastle
Sunday 26 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 7 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 21 mph
Wind direction: South west